12 February 2020

Long time no see

So its been over 3 years? since Ive posted because I didntthink anyone was interested in my thoughts and ideas. I have a farm page on FB now and a lot of people are following me there. You are welcome to as well. I'd like to get back to adding to the blog again, but not on a schedule like I tried to do before. It's a lot of work. Maybe just some photos and a blurb about what's going on? I tinkered with the idea of a Vlog on youtube since a lot of what I do would be more helpful to see. But, I don't really want to edit all the videos either.

I had more going on in my life than I could deal with most days. I was president of the local bee club until December 2019. I had so many doctor's appointments and let downs. Worst of all my Mom passed away in 2019 rather suddenly. And now I'm being sued over her estate. Needless to say, its's been rough around here.

We're hoping that 2020 goes well, even though I miss my Mom. Sometimes she was the only person who even read my blog and she always supported me. She was so proud of the woman I have become. And I will love and miss her always.



No comments:

Post a Comment