14 May 2012

Garage clean out week 2

Welcome to week 2 of our garage clean out!!
Remember to check out the blog all month, every week for updates. 
We're doing the garage, the sewing room, our roommate is moving rooms. 
AND I work full time(as does my boyfriend) and I go to college.


Now, lets see what happened this week. We did quite a bit by just moving some stuff around and tossing out things. I made a plan sheet to keep us on the same page as we moved stuff out.

 



These are the pictures of the stuff that we tossed out or took to goodwill.
 this is stuff that did NOT fit in the trashcan.
After we filled it up with stuff I thought, " Oh, I should have taken a picture of that stuff." Since I didn't want to pull it all out. I just took this picture of the top of the can. It was empty when we started!!

Some stuff we took to goodwill. I'm sure we will find some more things to take!! We had 2 irons when we combined households. Why? well, no more!
Now I can show you the difference. WOW! It looks amazing already. Our roommate hasn't moved anything yet, but the upstairs rooms are still being worked on anyways.  
Our dogs are standing in a few of the pictures. Aren't they adorable??
Bear and Krunchee.


Since we haven't made the workbench yet, we thought we would use this bookshelf for wood tools.

Still need to work on getting the path to the water heater clear!


This is just us using what we have already so far. We will be working more on the gardening and woodworking sides next week. Even though classes have started for me. My BF's classes start right at the end of May. Lucky him, he gets to work on the garage more. I still think we're making excellent progress. I will be putting pictures of my new sewing room too. I got too excited and now have my unfinished projects out trying to furiously finish them! Thank you for following along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment