09 February 2015

A whole week of project 333!

Ok, so I've got a confession to make. *big inhale* I am not doing as well as I should be with project 333. I'm a cheater...I keep looking in my boxes and totes to see what I can get rid of and I end up bringing a few things back into the closet. I'm not trying to do it, but I wanted to see what I had left. Some of it is great and it filled a hole there I didn't realize I had, but some I don't know. I brought in a few black tops. I really don't feel my best when I'm wearing black. The whole idea of every woman needs a LBD? Why does it have to be black? It's just not for me. So, I have a LPD instead. Yet, I do still have 4 or 5 LBD's in a storage closet to go through. That's Little Pink Dress. I know you've seen it if you have been reading my blog. It's a staple for me and I have a lot of pictures of me in it. Haven't seen it? We'll come back tomorrow and you will.

That brings me to my next point. I have slacked on my closet and I want to do a week of project 333. Here is the idea. I'm confessing to you what I've been doing wrong. Now, we will look over what I have worn and toss around some new ideas about what will work better for me. And since it's Frugal February here at home, I won't be buying anything just yet. But, planning to buy for March or April. Since the new rotation will start for Spring project 333, this is my planning stage of that rotation.

That first step for project 333 is PURGE! I have trouble with that one, as I'm sure that a lot of people do. I want to keep the things I like because I'm afraid that I will not find anything that I like better or love even. But, I have to keep up my progress toward a less stressful life.

I hope to see you here tomorrow (Tuesday) when we go over some of my summer looks and Wednesday when we go over some issues and looks from Fall/Winter. Thursday I will talk about the new direction of my color palette. And finally on Friday we will try to find some things to fill the gaps and make a list of what is needed in my closet.







No comments:

Post a Comment